Initial Project Statement
The initial project statement stated that Project 11 will provide facilities, enhanced technology, improved security of books and other materials, energy management improvements, and general use patron materials for the Athens-Clarke County Library.
Library has been making periodic purchases of books and other materials for the patrons use. ACC Library receives reimbursement for those purchases as they are submitted.
SPLOST 2011 Project Monthly Update
Key Project Statistics
- Program Manager: Jacobs Engineering
- Sponsor: Leisure Services
- Original SPLOST Budget: $2,295,000
- Amended Budget: $2,767,329
- Total Cost to Date: $2,266,284
- Completion Date: Ongoing
*as of 4/01/2022