Community Service

Court-ordered community service hours may be completed within
some facilities of the Leisure Services Department.

Below is a list of requirements and instructions on how to get started.
Requirements for Community Service Workers
  • Must be Athens-Clarke County Court Ordered
  • Location must be assigned by probation officer
How to get started
  • Visit/call your probation officer
  • Tell them you would like to be assigned to the location of your choice
  • The probation officer will set you up in the computer and give you further instructions
  • To begin community service, you must be assigned by probation officer
For more information email or call 706-613-3580 ext 29