- ACC Code of Ordinances on Municode: This online, searchable version of the Code of Athens-Clarke County, Georgia, includes the Charter, special and related laws, and the General Ordinances of the Unified Government. It is hosted by the Municipal Code Corporation, the company that prints the ordinances, and is current only through the last update to the official printed version. To see recent changes to the code, as approved by the Mayor & Commission after the last printed version, click here.
- MACORTS: The Madison Athens-Clarke Oconee Regional Transportation Study is one of 15 federally mandated metropolitan planning organizations in Georgia which are the conduits through which federal transportation funds come to urbanized areas.
- Northeast Georgia Regional Commission: The NEGRC serves 12 counties and 54 municipal governments in the Northeast Georgia Region and is a resource for those governments in a variety of specialized areas including local government planning, economic development, grant preparation, administration, job training, and aging services.
- The Office of University Architects for Facilities Planning: Mission - to enhance the academic, research, and public service missions of the University of Georgia through the efficient and the orderly planning of the long-range physical development of University Properties.
- University of Georgia Libraries: The University of Georgia Libraries include three principal facilities on the UGA campus in Athens. The Libraries also has primary responsibility for a number of smaller on-campus libraries, reading rooms, and materials centers, and collaborates with several UGA research facilities throughout the state. Together the Libraries own over 4.6 million volumes and 6.6 million microform units, and subscribes to over 7,000 print journals. Online access is available to over 48,000 electronic full-text journals, and approximately 400,000 full-text e-books.