Online Reporting

If this is an emergency or a crime in progress, please call 9-1-1. 

To report all crimes that are NOT in progress, please call 706-546-5900 or 706-613-3345.

To report a roadway motor vehicle accident, please click the DDS-190 link below.

To report register for an alarm permit, report crime tips, request a house check, or report a private property motor vehicle accident with NO injuries, please click the link below.