The following policies and procedures have been created to protect the health & safety of fitness center users:
- APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL USERS BETWEEN 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM, MONDAY - FRIDAY.
- A mask/face covering must be worn inside the fitness center at all times.
- Social distancing protocol allows for a maximum capacity of 10 people (not including staff) using the gym at any time.
- Some equipment will be closed to allow for social distancing. Please maintain appropriate distance between yourself and others.
- Water fountains will be open for botte refills only, no drinking. Bring your own water bottle to refill.
- Restrooms are open, but showers are unavailable at this time. Please plan accordingly.
- To reduce shared surfaces, mats and some equipment will be unavailable. You are welcome to bring your own exercise mat to use.
- Utilize sanitation stations to clean equipment and sanitize your hands before and after working out.
- Indoor group fitness classes will not be held at this time. Wellness coaches are available to provide individual training upon request (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- New users must complete a fitness center orientation in order to receive a keycard for the gym. Please see details below.
- Wellness staff will be on site during these hours to ensure all safety requirements are met.
- Reservations are available in 30 minute increments.
- You may book back-to-back reservations for an hour of total gym time.
- Please limit your reservations to 60 minutes (2 appointments) per day, so that we may accommodate as many users as possible.
- Please be respectful of other users, pay attention to the clock, and plan ahead so that you can complete your workout within your reserved time.
- Appointments for the following week will be made available by 5:00pm on Thursday.
ORIENTATIONS FOR NEW USERS
- To schedule an orientation, please email email@example.com with your availability and a Wellness Coach will make an appointment with you.
- For employees seeking access for a spouse or dependent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.