Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Once you have completed the registration process, a member of the Athens-Clarke County Police Department will follow up with you to confirm your registration.
You will only be contacted by the Athens-Clarke County Police in the future if there is a criminal incident in the vicinity of your security camera. Police personnel, if necessary, may request a copy of any video captured by your camera, which may assist in the investigation of a crime.
Fields marked with * are mandatory. If unknown, please indicate "unknown."
Security Camera Details
The goal of the security camera registration is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Athens-Clarke County Police Department and the community.
Please read the following terms.
1. Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by ACCPD for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
2. Relevant information is reserved for official use by ACCPD and camera registration information will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
3. Monitoring of camera feed(s), if applicable, is subject to ACCPD personnel availability and is not guaranteed.
4. Under no circumstances shall the owner of the camera system construe that they are acting as an agent and / or employee of ACCPD or the Athens-Clarke County Government.
5. Your registration is voluntary and you may have it deleted at any time.
The Athens-Clarke County Police Department thanks you for voluntarily providing your private security camera details. To register your camera please click the Submit or Submit and Print button below. If you wish to update or delete your information, please contact Crime Prevention at 706-613-3358.
* indicates a required field