Initial Project Statement
The Rails-to-Trails Network program will provide for the capital improvements to complete the approved development of the Rails-to-Trails network between East Broad Street and Old Winterville Road and initiate development of the Rails-to-Trails network between Old Winterville Road and the City of Winterville. This is a continuation of a SPLOST 2005 program.
More information on the overall project can be found at park planning here.
SPLOST 2011 Project Monthly Update
Key Project Statistics
- Designer: Varies by Sub-Project
- Contractor: Varies by Sub-Project
- Program Manager: Jacobs Engineering
- Sponsor: Leisure Services
- Original SPLOST Budget: $7,700,000
- Amended Budget: $7,700,000
- Total Cost: To be determined
- Completion Date: Ongoing