Parents, are you looking for weekly camps to engage your child where they will receive excellent supervision and meet new friends? Well, Athens Clarke Gymnastics Academy has got an eight week summer line-up of exciting day camps for students 6 through 12 years! Each day is filled with gymnastics challenges, arts & crafts, group games, and team work! Checkout out our summer line-up below!
- Per Section 7 of the ACCUG Ordinance for the 11th Declaration of a Local State of Emergency Related to COVID-19, masks are required when entering the gymnastics facility.
- Students are required to wear masks the entire duration of camp.
- Students temperatures taken.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter the facility and must be fever free without the aid of fever reducing medication 48-hours before returning.
- No camps the week of June 28-July 2.
- Maximum of two weeks per camper.
- Campers are required to wear face masks the entire duration of camp.
- Campers must have two snacks, a lunch, and something to drink each day.
- Due to COVID, there is no access to a public water fountain.
- Personal items (e.g. cell phones, jewelry, money, etc) are not allowed at camp.
- Saturday, April 10 - 9:00 a.m. for ACC Residents
- Monday, April 12 - 12 noon for non-residents
Registration is limited to a maximum of two weeks per camper
6:1 student teacher ratio (maximum of 24 slots per week)
- ACC Residents: $70 per week per camper
- Non Residents: $105 per week per camper
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Ages: 6-12 years
Click photo below to be taken to our Camp-a-palooza Page.