Parents, are you looking for weekly camps to engage your child where they will receive excellent supervision and meet new friends? Well, Athens Clarke Gymnastics Academy has got an eight week summer line-up of exciting day camps for students 6 through 12 years! Each day is filled with gymnastics challenges, arts & crafts, group games, and team work! Checkout out our summer line-up below!
- If your child has a high fever or is sent home from camp due to a high fever, s/he is not allowed to participate in gymnastics camp until s/he has been fever free without the aid of fever reducing medication for 24-hours.
- If a participant or family member has been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID, the participant/family member must take a COVID test. If the results are negative, the participant/family member must stay out of class until fever free for 24-hours without the use of anti-fever medications before returning to class or the facility.
- If a participant or family member receives a positive COVID test, they are required to stay home for 5-days and must be clear of fever for 24-hours without medication.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter the facility and must be fever free without the aid of fever reducing medication for 24-hours before returning.
- No camps May 29, June 19, June 26-30 or July 4
- Maximum of two weeks per camper.
- Campers must have two snacks, a lunch, and something to drink each day.
- Personal items (e.g. cell phones, jewelry, money, etc) are not allowed at camp.
- Saturday, March 18 - 9:00 a.m. for ACC Residents
- Monday, March 20 - 12 noon for non-residents
Registration is limited to a maximum of two weeks per camper
10:1 student teacher ratio (maximum of 40 slots per week)
- ACC Residents: $70 per week per camper
- Non Residents: $105 per week per camper
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Ages: 6-12 years
Click photo below to be taken to our Camp-a-palooza Page.