- Department: Transit, Athens-Clarke County Unified Government
- Divisions: Administration, Operations, and Maintenance
- Multimodal Transportation Center,
775 East Broad Street,
- Operations and Maintenance Facility, 325 Pound Street,
- Over 80 bus shelters and approximately 500 bus stops throughout Athens-Clarke County
- Number of Employees: 95
The Multimodal Transportation Center is on the Hickory Street extension just off East Broad Street, adjacent to the rail corridor and the Classic Center parking deck. Parking is available on the first level of the parking deck, with access via the pedestrian bridge on the second level over the rail corridor.
- Administration Division has six employees that provide leadership, management, transit planning, and administrative support to the operations and maintenance divisions.
- Maintenance Division has 10 employees responsible for the daily maintenance, repair, and servicing of over thirty transit vehicles and support vehicles, which operate in excess of 660,000 miles per year.
- Operations Division has more than 60 employees that provide over 60,000 hours of public transit services annually on three modes of transit.
- The Bus offers fixed-route bus service on 20 routes with 30 handicap-accessible transit buses.
- The Lift is a curb-to-curb para-transit service offered within one mile of the fix-route services, with three handicap-accessible vans.