Overflow - Do's and Don'ts
OVERFLOW happens when all of the trash does not fit into the roll cart with the roll cart lid completely closed.
- The customer can call and request a larger trash roll cart by calling 706-613-3501.
- The customer can purchase overflow stickers for $2 per extra bag. These stickers can be purchased at the:
- ACC Solid Waste Department– 725 Hancock Industrial Way
- ACC Water Business Office– 124 E. Hancock Ave.
- DON’T leave bags at the curb, the customer will be in violation of ACC policy and could be fined by ACC Code Enforcement.
- Large, bulky items, such as furniture, carpets, sinks, appliances, and construction / renovation debris, will not be collected as part of your standard garbage collection service or with overflow decals. Call the Solid Waste Department at 706-613-3501 ext. 0 to arrange for a special pick-up. Fees for a special pick-up will be charged on a cost-of-service basis.