Start / Transfer / Stop Service

Activate Service or Update Account Holder if:

  • You are starting water service for the first time
  • You are assuming the responsibility as the account holder at a location that already has water service under someone else's name (such as an apartment). 

Stop Service

Stop water service at an existing location.

Transfer Existing Service to a New Location/Address

Use this form when you are moving from one location to another location within Athens-Clarke County.

Contact Us

Water Business Office
124 E. Hancock Ave.
Athens, GA 30601