Water Business Office Hours:
The Water Business Office customer service is available by phone from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday. The lobby is open for in-person transactions from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
Ways to Pay Your Bill
- Online: Create an online account and pay your water bill
- Phone: Call 706-613-3500 between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM to pay your bill by credit card over the phone
- Mail: ACC Public Utilities Water Business Office, P.O. Box 16869, Atlanta, GA 30321-0869
- Online e-check
- Bank draft (ACH)
- Dropboxes are located at the front and back of the WBO at 124 E. Hancock Ave.
Need to Start/Stop/Transfer Service?
- Start or Transfer Service: You can complete Water Services Request & Garbage Service Request forms found online to start or transfer service. Customer Service assistance is available at (706) 613-3500, M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Please have your driver’s license and the last four digits of your Social Security number available. Visit our webpage for information on starting or transferring services.
- Stop Service: Visit our webpage for information on terminating service.
The parking lot at the Water Business Office has a one-way traffic pattern. Enter from the Lumpkin Street side of the building and exit onto E. Hancock Avenue. Parking is limited and for water customer business only.
For further customer service, please contact the Water Business Office at 706-613-3500.
Athens-Clarke County Public Utilities
Customer Service Center
124 Hancock Avenue
Athens, GA 30601
Special hours to allow for sanitizing lobby: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Parking is one-way and accessed from Lumpkin Street only; exit onto E. Hancock Ave.