The Internal Support Division (ISD) provides key support services required for the day-day operations to the various county departments throughout Athens-Clarke County.
Services provided include:
- Copier Services: Provides copier lease contract management, toner cartridge replacement, and repair service.
- Print Shop Operation: Provides a full wide-range of printing services, ranging from full color high-quality documents to standard large print runs of black and white copies. Copy paper delivery, and other related services.
- Telephone Services Operation: Coordinates all telephone systems service for 66 county location, new installation, repair and support services as well as local and long distance service.
- Courthouse Parking Deck Operations: Manages the daily operations of the Courthouse parking deck. This facility provides parking for county employees, jurors as well as hourly and long-term non-county parking services.
- Mail Services: Provides daily internal mail courier service, pick-up and delivery, to most county office location locations.
- County Records Management: Responsible for all county record management services including both on and off-site records storage and retrieval. Public record searches are can be arranged through appointment only.
- Surplus Property Storage: Responsible for the storage of surplus equipment which may be put back into service by other departments.
- Internet Auction Operations: Responsible for coordinating the county’s ongoing Internet Auction activities which is currently provided by GovDeals.com.
- Wireless Telephone Support: Provides end user support for the county’s wireless voice and data devices.