2023 Fall Session begins the week of August 14.
Online registration opens Saturday, August 5 at 9:00 am for ACC residents and Monday, August 7 at 12 noon for non-residents.
Online Registration and Schedule
- If your child has been sent home from school due to a high fever, s/he is not allowed to participate in gymnastics until s/he has been fever free without the aid of fever reducing medication for 24-hours.
- If a participant or family member has been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID, the participant/family member must take a COVID test. If the results are negative, the participant/family member must stay out of class until fever free for 24-hours without the use of anti-fever medications before returning to class or the facility.
- If a participant or family member receives a positive COVID test, they are required to stay home for 5-days and must be clear of fever for 24-hours without medication.
- Students and anyone observing will have temperatures taken upon entering the Gymnastics facility.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter the facility and must be fever free without the aid of fever reducing medication for 24-hours before returning.
Concussion Fact Sheet