Hands That Can Do: African American Quilters of Northeast Georgia
Hands That Can Do is an exhibition of quilts from northeast Georgia which celebrates the tradition of quilting in the African American community and honors women who found joy and community around the quilting frame.
- Ages: All ages, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Program Date: October 5 - January 19
- Time: Tuesday and Thursday, 12:00 noon - 9:00 p.m.; Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fee: Free
- Opening Reception: Tuesday, October 5 at 10:30 a.m.
- Location: Lyndon House Arts Center, 706-613-3623