Chinese Brush-Painted Scrolls, Paintings & Calligraphy
I-Hsiung Ju is considered one of few Chinese artists able to blend two worlds of style, technique, and idiom to produce a unique form of brush painting, which is both modern and traditionally Oriental. In addition to his 16-scroll Yangtze River Mural, Professor Ju exhibits his Huang Shan scrolls. Virginia Lloyd-Davies and Egbert Ennulat exhibit brush paintings of various subjects and calligraphy.
- Ages: All ages, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Program Date: October 26 - January 19
- Time: Tuesday and Thursday, 12:00 noon - 9:00 p.m.; Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fee: Free
- Opening Reception: Saturday, October 23
- Location: Lyndon House Arts Center, 706-613-3623